Thursday, August 21, 2008

Steelers sign Farrior to a long-term deal

Steelers.com broke the news this morning.


Five more years of James Farrior.

I guess this means that Foote's days are numbered since most people thought Timmons would be the eventual replacement for Farrior. But since the Steelers seem to think they can get five more years out of Farrior, I'm guessing this means they're a little more confident in him than in Foote.

James Harrison was upset with the play of our defense last week.


(Ian)

Get used to seeing this, we'll be using it a lot this year.

In a moment of brilliance, I came up with a nickname for LaMarr Woodley. I guess I have to give props to Teddy Roosevelt for the inspiration.

"Big Stick"

I think it fits. LaMarr "Big Stick" Woodley has a nice ring to it.


(Ian)

In the words of Teddy Roosevelt, "Speak softly and carry a big stick." That seems like a pretty good adage for a Steelers linebacker.

Go Steelers

No comments: