Everyone has their superstitions. Whether it's drinking the same kind of beer during the game (my buddies have been drinking Molsen during the playoffs as a tribute to Shaun Suisham), wearing the same jersey over the same sweater over the same shirt, or listening to the same music before/during the game....we've all got them.
My personal traditions?
- My oldest item of clothing will be my Steelers hat, which I got before Ben's rookie year. We had a 6-10 year, I bought the hat, then we went 15-1. We've won 2 Super Bowls with me wearing that hat and I'm not changing the mojo now.
- For one, I've been wearing a 75th anniversary tshirt for every game since the '07 season when Mike Tomlin took over as head coach.
- I've been wearing my Woodley throwback all season. But I also got a Mike Wallace jersey for Christmas.
- For the '08 playoff run, I wore my Woodley jersey (which I got for Christmas that year...Santa must be a Steelers fan) over top of my Hines Ward jersey.
- For all of these playoffs, I've been wearing all 3 of my jerseys. I'll be wearing all 3 again on Sunday.
So to find out what some others in Steeler Nation will be wearing for the game on Sunday and how they're rockin' their mojo, I took to the Twitterverse.
Feel free to leave your personal traditions/superstitions/what jersey you're wearing in the comments!