Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Week 2 Wrap-up


Impressive
  1. The New York Jets Defense.
  2. Peyton Manning does more with less than anyone else in the league not named Roethlisberger.
  3. Chris Johnson, Frank Gore, and Andre Johnson. Doesn't our defense look great now for holding CJ to 55 yards last week?
  4. San Francisco is 2-0, with wins coming over Arizona and Seattle. Was it really just the jersey change?
  5. Our blog! We got our first comment since July. Actually, I ran into about 4 people this week that asked me about the blog, so we're growing in popularity. Awesome.

Not Impressive
  1. Kansas City's "offense"...if that's what they're calling it.
  2. Green Bay - losing to Cincy at home? Really?
  3. Tom Brady.
  4. San Diego running the ball on 4th and goal.
  5. Tennessee's pass defense.


Futility Watch

19 down, 7 to go.

How I Did:

Not so hot with the predictions this week, I was 10 for 16, bringing my yearly total to 24/32 (75%).

Pittsburgh Bloggers Fantasy Football League

We fall to 1-1 after losing to I Heart PGH.



No comments: